Call for Abstract
International Conference on Applied Psychology and Behavioral Medicine, will be organized around the theme “Improving Physical and Mental well-being through Psychological & Psychiatric applications in Diverse and Challenging Settings”
Applied Psychology Congress 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Applied Psychology Congress 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Applied psychology is a field that focuses on putting handy research enthusiastically. This concentrates on the execution of true outcomes over theoretical speculations and lab-based tests. Basic psychology is the thing that the vast majority familiar with because this discipline is pure research. All of academic psychology is centered around detailing or testing theory, leading controlled investigations and examining the outcomes. A regular educational psychologist will direct trial of how to enhance educational systems, however an applied educational psychologist will execute imaginative projects to accomplish this objective, according to the American Psychology Association.
- Track 1-1 Abnormal Psychology
- Track 1-2Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Track 1-3Applied Gerontology
- Track 1-4Applied Social Psychology
- Track 1-5Forensic Psychology
- Track 1-6Ecological Psychology
- Track 1-7Community Psychology
Health psychology envelops an extensive variety of issues — from interminable torment to terminal disease — with the objectives of helping individuals enhance their personal satisfaction and tending to particular medical problems. It is taking our insight into brain and body and utilizing it to comprehend and enable people to adapt better, deal with their torment and basically figure out how to enable themselves.
Positive psychology, a moderately new type of psychology, underscores the constructive impacts in a man's life, for example, character strengths, hopeful feelings, and helpful foundations. This hypothesis depends on the conviction character strengths, optimistic emotions, aims to help people identify happiness from minute to minute instead of just acknowledging cheerful minutes when thinking back on them.
- Track 3-1Positive Psychology Interventions
- Track 3-2Mindfulness
- Track 3-3Well being & Flourishing
- Track 3-4Positive Psychology Practice
- Track 3-5Wisdom & Leadership
- Track 3-6Character Strengths and Virtues
- Track 3-7Humanistic Psychology
A mental illness is a disease that makes mild to severe disturbances influences in thought or potentially conduct, bringing about a powerlessness to adapt to life's conventional requests and schedules. Mental health issues might be identified with extreme worry because of a specific circumstance or arrangement of occasions. Likewise with tumor, diabetes and coronary illness, dysfunctional behaviors are frequently physical and in addition enthusiastic and mental. Psychological instabilities might be caused by a response to natural burdens, hereditary elements, biochemical lopsided characteristics, or a mix of these. With appropriate care and treatment numerous people figure out how to adapt or recoup from a psychological mental illness or emotional disorder.
- Track 4-1Mental Illness & Wellbeing
- Track 4-2Mental Health Nursing
- Track 4-3Womens Mental Health
- Track 4-4Mental Health Counselling
- Track 4-5Management of Mental health disorders
- Track 4-6Suicide and Self-harm
- Track 4-7Social work in Mental health
Child psychology is a broad area, covering how individuals switch as they grow up from birth through to adolescence and attempting to clarify how these essential changes happen. Child and adolescent psychology is one of a few psychological specialties that spotlights on the developmental years. It is a sub-claim to fame of clinical psychology.Clinical psychologists typically receive more training in giving long-term mental health therapy than do school psychologists. Their projects are more clinically engaged than those of developmental psychologists.
- Track 5-1Child Mental Health
- Track 5-2Paediatrics & Healthcare
- Track 5-3Challenges in Early Childhood Assessment
- Track 5-4Adolescent and Family Development
- Track 5-5Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Track 5-6Teenage Depression & Stress
- Track 5-7Resiliency: Fostering / Nurturing Resiliency in Young Children
- Track 5-8Contemporary Issues in Sexuality & Youth
- Track 5-9Self-Esteem: Building Self-Esteem in Children & Adolescents
The specialty of industrial-organizational psychology is portrayed by the logical investigation of human behavior in organizations and the work place. The specialty concentrates on inferring standards of individual, group and organizational behavior and applying this learning to the solution of issues at work. Specialized information and preparing in the art of conduct in the work environment requires inside and out information of authoritative improvement, states of mind, vocation advancement, choice hypothesis, human execution, establishment theory and change, business and task examination and individual evaluation. Likewise, the strength of industrial-organizational psychology requires knowledge of ethical considerations, regulatory, and case law and official requests as identified with exercises in the work environment.
- Track 6-1Occupational health and well-being
- Track 6-2Workplace bullying, aggression and violence
- Track 6-3Motivation in the workplace
- Track 6-4Job satisfaction and commitment
- Track 6-5Leadership & Organizational development
- Track 6-6Innovation & Decision-making
- Track 6-7Work Stress & Management
Psychotherapy refers to an extent of medications that can help with psychological health problems, emotional challenges, and some mental issue. It plans to empower patients, or customers, to comprehend their emotions, and what influences them to feel positive,anxious, or discouraged. This can outfit them to adapt to troublesome circumstances in a more versatile manner. Psychotherapy can be a contrasting option to solution or can be utilized alongside other treatment alternatives, for example, medications. Picking the correct treatment plan to be founded on person's individual needs and medical situation and under an emotional well-being proficient's care.
- Track 7-1Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Track 7-2Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Track 7-3Marriage and Couple Therapy
- Track 7-4Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Track 7-5Family and Group Therapy
- Track 7-6Interpersonal Therapy
- Track 7-7Psychodynamic Therapy
Psychological Disorders are an example of thought or conduct that is outside the normal standards and hinders a person's capacity work in conventional life somehow. Such scatters are by and large characterized by analyzing how a man feels, acts, considers or sees. These disarranges are only one a player in psychological wellness, however they are a critical part. The reasons for mental disarranges are fluctuated and now and again hazy. The hypotheses frequently join discoveries from a scope of fields. Appraisals are completed by therapists, clinical analysts, and clinical social laborers, utilizing different techniques which depend on perception and addressing.
- Track 8-1Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Track 8-2Anxiety Disorders
- Track 8-3Bipolar and Mood disorders
- Track 8-4Stress & Depression
- Track 8-5Schizophrenia
- Track 8-6Autism
- Track 8-7Dementia & Parkinsons Disease
- Track 8-8Psychological Assessment & Evaluation
Behavioral medicine is the interdisciplinary field related about the improvement and integration of behavioral, biomedical learning and strategies relevant to the understanding of wellbeing and disease, and the use of this information and these methods to prevention, determination, treatment and recovery. Buyers and a wide assortment of Health experts are associated with behavioral solution research and practice, Behavioral prescription adopts a life expectancy strategy to wellbeing and human services, working with youngsters, adolescents, grown-ups and seniors separately and in gatherings, and working with racially and ethnically different groups also.
- Track 9-1Obesity
- Track 9-2Hypertension
- Track 9-3Insomnia
- Track 9-4Hypnosis
- Track 9-5Rehabilitation medicine
- Track 9-6Preventive medicine.
- Track 9-7Doctor-patient relationship
- Track 9-8Emotion, Affect and Cognition
- Track 9-9Behavioral genetics
Psychoanalysis is part of a larger movement known as depth psychology, which argues that the most important aspects of personality lie below the level of conscious introspection, and are not visible to those, who confine their observations to superficial features of social behavior. Classical psychometry confronted a crisis when it was realized that behavior is not as consistent, across time or across context, as the Doctrine of Traits led people to expect. People could be friendly one moment and hostile the next, conscientious in one situation and irresponsible in another. In response to this empirical failure, many trait theorists sought to shore up the Doctrine by aggregating responses across time and context, employing multivariate prediction models, and the like.
- Track 10-1Psychoanalytic theory
- Track 10-2Trauma and the possibility of recovery
- Track 10-3Interpersonal psychoanalysis
- Track 10-4Psychoanalytic training and Research
- Track 10-5Psychodynamic Model and Abnormal Functioning
- Track 10-6Theory and Methods in Psychometrics
- Track 10-7Application Reviews & Case Studies
- Track 10-8Psycho-pedagogy and Psychopathology
Addiction refers to a trouble in controlling certain repetitive behaviors to the extent that they have hurtful outcomes. They are the aftereffect of intense impulses to utilize and do certain things unreasonably, frequently out of a need to escape from disquieting feelings. These impulses can trigger a self-propagating process, which can cause pain and suffering not only for those addicted, as well as for their loved ones. Feelings can be pleasurable - setting off a capable desire to carry out the activity again to reproduce this 'high'. This can form into a repetitive cycle that turns out to be difficult to break.
- Track 11-1Alcohol Addiction
- Track 11-2Drug Rehabilitation
- Track 11-3Behavioral addiction
- Track 11-4Insights on Addiction Research
- Track 11-5Substance or Drug abuse disorders
- Track 11-6Addiction to Food, Internet, Gambling, Porn & Sex
- Track 11-7Dual Diagnosis
Educational and Developmental psychology is concerned with prosperity over the life expectancy, particularly improvement and learning throughout people's lives. Educational and developmental psychologists work in a scope of research and practice zones and may have one of many titles, for example, school therapist, direction officer, inability administrations officer, tyke and juvenile instructor and geropsychologist. Educational and developmental psychologists may work with people, couples, gatherings or associations.The field of educational psychology depends heavily on quantitative methods, including testing and measurement, to enhance educational activities identified with instructional plan, classroom administration, and appraisal, which serve to encourage learning forms in different instructive settings over the lifespan.
- Track 12-1cognitive & behavioral perspectives
- Track 12-2School psychology
- Track 12-3classroom management and assessment
- Track 12-4Child psychopathology
- Track 12-5physical and cognitive development
- Track 12-6Constructive alignment & Cooperative learning
- Track 12-7Motivation
In order to understand the traditions and orientation of each specialty, it might be useful to consider the historical underpinnings of each of the expressive terms. Clinical gets from the Greek, "kline," which implies bed. Clinical study has normally referred to care provided at the bedside of an ill patient. Counsel is from the Latin, "consulere," which intends to counsel, exhort, or ponder. These differences, reflects the earliest focus of each field. Clinical therapists have customarily studied disturbances in mental health, while at the same time counseling psychologists' most punctual part was to give professional direction and counsel. Today, however, the contrasts between analysts from every strength are more nuanced, and there are a bigger number of similarities than differences among singular psychologists from each field.
- Track 13-1Clinical Social workers & Nurse Practitioners
- Track 13-2Psychological Testing
- Track 13-3Assessment and Diagnosis of Mental Disorders
- Track 13-4Mental health & Rehabilitation counseling
- Track 13-5Anger Management
- Track 13-6Marriage & Group Couseling
Neuropsychology developed as a study of cognition primarily. Neuropsychology was the study of brain-behavior relationships, and grew from a study of brain-based cognitive phenomena to a field of clinical care for patients. Neuropsychology currently usually denotes the clinical practice of neuroscience, biopsychology, and psychology. Understanding of the interactive and reciprocal relationship between any biological or anatomical aspect of function and brain function means that the "neuro" in neuroscience or neuropsychology is just a encompassing a term as "bio" in virtually all discussions.
- Track 14-1Brain Science and Education
- Track 14-2Stroke & Alzheimer’s disease
- Track 14-3Neuroimaging & Neuroplasticity
- Track 14-4Cognitive Neuroscience of Memory and Cognition
- Track 14-5Neuropsychological Studies & Assessment
- Track 14-6Computational Neuroscience
- Track 14-7Developmental & Clinical Neuropsychology
- Track 14-8Neurobiology